Thursday, August 4, 2011

Muppets in my Mind

My sister was in town last weekend and we took her to see the Jim Henson Exhibit out in Queens. It was amazing! Jim Henson captured my heart as a child and inspires me now as an adult. We saw a screening of 'Muppets 101' which detailed Jim Henson and the start of the Muppets. They showed the original pitch film sent to CBS for the Muppet Show and I can't get it out of my head. This clip made me laugh so hard.


"Freaky long haired dirty cynical hippies will love our freaky long haired dirty cynical muppets!"

Oh it's so good. I highly recommend a trip if you're in the city. The exhibit runs through the fall and I will probably be out there again. Maybe to catch a screening of 'Muppets Take Manhattan' ...
 "You hear that New York ... the frog is staying!"

1 comment: