Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Finished Pair

It's been over a year since I started these gloves. I finished the first one fast enough but just couldn't motivate myself to start the second glove. Now, finally, a finished pair. The glove pattern is by Veronik Avery, who has become one of my favorite designers. These gloves are from the book 'Knitting Classic Style' and can be seen in the book accompanied by gorgeous fingerless mitts:
 
Photo from 'Knitting Classic Style' by Veronik Avery
Photographer - Sara Cameron
I already have the yarn purchased for the fingerless mitts. I've never done color work before so I think this will be a good starter project.  When I'm ready. Ha ha. I just started some socks for Adam and yarn is coming in next week for the Heliotropic Pullover from the spring Interweave Knits magazine. So many projects, so little time.


No comments:

Post a Comment