Thursday, September 22, 2011

Catching Up


Work craziness has made posting and taking photos a challenge. Adam and I are wrapping up the end of a well needed vacation and I finally found some time to snap a few photos. I'll be playing catch up for a few days with all my new projects then I'll share some pics from the trip.

In the meantime, these fingerless mitts were finished ages ago. They were intended for my sister but I love them so much that I could not part with them, sorry Laura.
The pattern is from Veronik Avery's 'Knitting 24/7' (image below) and the yarn came from a summer sale at Brooklyn General. It's an alpaca, cashemere, silk blend from Cascade Yarns and it is SOFT! It was a dream to work with.


I imagine wearing these new mitts with a cape. 
Something like this one from Anthropologie -
 

Or maybe this one from Steven Alan-
 

I love fall clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment