Sunday, October 2, 2011

Up and Running





This pattern has provided yet another win. This time I made the little self belt dress. 

Oh - and I made it with this new little portable Singer. When I called my mom to lament the loss of our machine she told me about a super discount on machines at HSN. I decided it would be good to purchase a small, portable back up machine while I research my next big purchase machine. So far it's sewing along just fine (maybe even a bit faster than the previous machine ...).

And now, back to the dress:



I think this one turned out so nice. I see lots of options. Perfect for the cruise we're taking later this year and perfect with tights and a sweater for autumn days.  I need to find some nice fabric to give the skirt a try. I'm sure I'll be making these patterns again!

No comments:

Post a Comment