Saturday, March 24, 2012

What to Knit Next

Brooklyn Tweed's new Spring Thaw Lookbook is amazing! I can't get it out of my head. I keep going back to gaze at the patterns and figure out how I can work them all into my wardrobe (and knitting queue ...).

Although I'm still working on the last sleeve of my January sweater, I'm already thinking about the next project (What yarns are still in my stash? Do I feel like color work? Should I buy some new yarn?). My top three pattern contenders are Quill, Convoy and the Seasons Hat:

 
Quill, image from Brooklyn Tweed

Convoy, image from Brooklyn Tweed

Season's Hat, image from Brooklyn Tweed

I'm leaning towards Quill as my office is freezing and the shawl looks so cozy. It also looks like a project that would be easy to take on the train. Now I need to find time to dig through the stash. There's got to be some fingering weight yarn in there somewhere. If not, I guess I will HAVE to buy some new yarn. Muhahaha!  For now it's back to that stupid last sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment